Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Trip to Vegas...

March 10, 2008- So today I stepped foot in Las Vegas for the first time. All I can say is WOW! I am super pumped that our summer sales meeting is going to be there, but am a little nervous as well that we may lose some of our international people there.

We will be staying at the Pallazzo, the new tower of the Venetian. I think it may be the nicest room I have ever seen. I'm attaching a few pictures.

We went and saw the water show at the Bellagio as well. They played Celine Dion- Titanic song and then Lee Greenwood- God Bless the USA. I really can't understand why people hate Americans.... The show was amazing, but hoping for better songs next time.

Check back in August for details from the big meeting. It will be a good one.




No comments: