Thursday, May 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I guess some people miss my blog when I am away for a while…. But anyway, I am home now. I got home last Thursday with mom and dad. We had a great trip to Italy and they spent some great days around my place in France.

The drive to Italy was crazy as it was an Italian holiday, and every Italian and their mother was out driving with us that day. We spent a couple days in Cinque Terre and then stopped in Pisa on the way to Florence. I think we got all of the foods mom wanted to try crossed off of our list right away. Creme brulee, tiramisu, lasagna pesto, some good wine and much more.

We went to an amazing museum in Florence and walked around the city all afternoon. We were pretty spent after walking for 3 days.

Mom and dad spent a couple days at my place relaxing and a couple days in Chamonix. Check out the highlights from our trip. It was one for the scrapbooks.

No comments: