Thursday, June 18, 2009

Out of International...

Some of you may know and other may not.... I found out this week that I earned a new job and a promotion within Polaris. I wanted this new job very badly and it came down to me and one other person for the final round of interviews.

I was shaking I was so excited when i go the offer. It was not a tough decision. Although I am sad to leave international, I am very excited about the new job and it challenges. I will miss the travel, the team and the job, but will be doing some very exciting things in my new role.

I will be going to location shoots to film the new product launch videos. I will make the competitive comparison videos and i will also be responsible for creating the sales tool and promotional items you will see in our dealerships. It should be a great learning experience for me.

Check back for my latest stories. And yes, I will post pictures of the new bedroom soon!!

2 comments:

MollieJoy said...

Congrats Beth!!!

Nicole Johnson said...

CONGRATS Beth. Sounds exciting. Good luck in the new adventure. :)