Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Little Myles

I went to visit Myles, Steve and Gretchen this weekend. Myles is almost 7 weeks old now. He started day care this week and is doing really well. The other kids love him. Steve and Gretchen are doing well, although could use some more sleep.

Terri came with me and we finally got play with three band members on Rock Band. Steve satrted on guitar, me on drums and Terri was not shy on the vocals. To say the least, we cried laughing for a few songs. Myles slept through all of it, even my two songs at vocals. He must have a good ear for quality singing :)
Enjoy some more pics of my visit.

2 comments:

. said...

what a cutie!!! can't wait to hold him in January...too far away :(

Nicole Johnson said...

Sounds like a fun visit!! Cute little guy too. :)