Monday, December 14, 2009

New Yoooouuurrrrkkkk

So I said to myself, you need a vacation, why not grab a girlfriend and have a ladies weekend in NYC? So I did. After getting back from California I worked for 3 days then took off for a four day weekend in New York. We did a ton of stuff. Times Square, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Ellis Island, Radio City Music Hall, Grand Central Station, Bryant Park, New York City Library, China Town..... and more! Pictures are below to show you how much.

Times Square

The Rockefeller Tree and Rink

St. Patrick's Cathedral

Carnegie Deli and the World's Largest Club Sandwich- we shared this one!


Central Park

The Waiting Room at Ellis Island

My ancestors could have sat in these very seats.

An Amazing Site to Visit.

Almost as Big as Mine :)

I had an awesome trip. We saw the musical Wicked again and I remember how much I loved it. Could not have asked for a better weekend. The only downer was the rain on Saturday, which meant umbrellas, and thousands of people...... I did not enjoy umbrellas to the face so we called it an early night. But I will be back again for sure.

2 comments:

. said...

Um...YOU need a vacation?!?! You weren't rested enough chillin' with the nephews? :) J/K...can't wait to tire you out again in January! Any pics from AZ?

MollieJoy said...

WOW that is JAM packed trip to NYC! Glad you had a great time! Thanks for sharing the pics. :)