Monday, April 30, 2012

Moving Along....

April 30, 2012- Progress is happening, but slower than I would like. What has happened since we last touched base:



Old floor was tore up and revealed rotten part of the floor. I cut out the bad spot and patched it up with new plywood.



I tore out the toilet and vanity and that let me get rid of all the scrap material in a couple days. Full demo only took about a week total. I ordered a Waste Management Bagster. All flooring, walls, vanity, toilet, sink, shower, tub, etc. fit in the bag. I filled it. They picked it up. Awesome product. Saved me a few trips to the local dump or filling my garbage can for the next 2 months.


So now that the floor and room is cleared, I started to lay in the next layer of flooring. I needed to add a 1/2" plywood to support my tile floor. Thanks to Kate for helping me with the flooring!



More progress made today and last weekend. Look for those updates later this week!

1 comment:

. said...

You are amazing!!! What a fun project - can't wait to see your final vision!