Sunday, August 31, 2008

Baptism in July


July 4, 2008- So I know this post is about 2 months overdue, but you all know how my summer has been. We headed west on July 1st to meet our newest family member, Henry. He met his godfather below. I know Steve looks scared, but he got better:)
We spent 5 fabulous days with Sara, Dom, Adam and Henry over the 4th of July. The entire family was there and we did some pretty cool stuff. Had a great picnic in the redwoods, drove to the coast, and spent time just hanging out at some great wineries.
We also went swimming one day. Adam had not been in the big pool but Aunt Beth and Uncle Steve showed him how much fun it was. On a side note, I got yelled at by the lifeguard for doing a flip off of the diving board...... it's a diving board! I did not understand.

Adam loves helping his dad in the back yard. He also loved playing with me in the sandbox. We dug many holes and played with trucks for hours on end. Quite the little construction man we have.

It was a great trip and we were sad to go. But we will see them all again at Christmas. Next for me is Las Vegas for our summer sales meeting for work. Check back soon...

No comments: