Saturday, September 19, 2009

Meet Myles Robert Shimanski

One September 8th, 2009, my brother Steve and his wife Gretchen welcomed Myles Robert after a long 37 hours of labor. Although quite exhausted, all were doing great!

I got to meet Myles when he was on his 4th day of life. He is an amazing little man. He is so adorable and sweet. It was hard to give him back when I had to leave.
I stopped back over two days later on my way home from Madison. I got to feed him and he opened his eyes for a little while to chat. Then back to sleeping, which I think his parents would like to do more of right about now.


Congratulations Steve and Gretchen and look for more updates as I plan to go back in the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

. said...

Myles is lucky to have you as an aunt!!!
Great pics...keep them coming! We can't wait to meet him in January!

Nicole Johnson said...

AWWW..he's so cute! CONGRATS again Beth. Glad you had a fun visit on your way back from Madison.