Monday, September 7, 2009

Wild Weekend in Wisconsin

So I just got home from 5 days in Crandon, WI. I was there for my first big task in my new job. We sponsored Robby Gordon for the weekend in the TORC Truck race and also the NASCAR race in Atlanta. He flew between both places in his private jets. Pretty crazy.
We had a good crew that helped us get Polaris banners all over the raceway.
We had some awesome units on display and also got to hang with Robby's crew. He has his own chef who made us all of our meals. We helped clean the truck and get it ready to race. I had to work most of the time, but did get to go to the Monster VIP lounge and watch some of the races.
My favorite part of the weekend may have been the two laps I got to do in one of the trucks. I was a passenger with one of the racers for a few hot laps. We got some good air and got a little muddy as well. It was so much fun. No idea how fast we got going, but I was holding on for dear life. I was smiling the entire way.
I will post some pics as I get them on my computer later this week.

1 comment:

MollieJoy said...

That sounds awesome! I know roughly 399023 people that would love to have your job that week! :) Looking forward to the pictures.