Saturday, December 18, 2010

Annual Holiday Blog

Here goes, the annual holiday blog. This has now become my tradition to let all of you know what is going on in my life. This year I thought I would summarize my year in a poem, enjoy.

Twas the night before Christmas and all through my head
Danced images and memories of the year that was at end
The time flying by and the days moving fast
Made me stop and think about the year that has past
I think back to a year filled with challenges and victories
From work, to school, to swimming… oh the stories
I finished my MBA, yes, that’s two masters to date
With hopes of that corner office with a view one day
The swim season was amazing, full of fast times and wins
We dethroned some champs and made our mark felt with our swims
My sixth year in the books, oh how the times flies
My passion keeps growing, that I cannot deny
The work front has changed, a new role I will tackle
I am scared, nervous, and excited about the new obstacle
My life is amazing, the people, my family and friends
I cannot deny that I am blessed beyond end
Thank you for your enrichment and joy you add to my life
Many wishes for a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year’s Night

Thanks for the wonderful cards, pictures and updates from all. This Christmas is an exciting one. Katie and I will be joining her sister in Germany for a 15 day trek around Europe. I will miss my family, but was blessed to see the CA crew over Thanksgiving and then my mom, dad, Steve, Gretchen and Myles last week.

We are off next Friday. Wishing you all a wonderful season. Check back for updates from the trip.

Love you all.

Beth

1 comment:

Jessica Gammey said...

Hey Lady, great (and entertaining recap)!! safe and happy travels, so nice to hear an update and see that you are well!

happy holidays!!
gam