Monday, December 6, 2010

Where in the world???

I know, I know, where the hell have I been? Good question. You want the long version or the short version? Short version, I've been all over. Work, Swimming, a little vacation and more work. I spent 10 days in CA and AZ filming some new videos. I also go to attend a NASCAR race which was quite the experience. I also got to spend some time in CA over Thanksgiving with the little guys. I will have some pics of them soon. Then there was swimming. To say we had an amazing finish is an understatement. We swam our tails off at the state meet after qualifying someone in every event. After Friday night we had swimmers in 8 of 12 events. The coolest part was that our lowest seed going into the night was 4th. And we came out of the night not lower than 4th in any of those events. For the first time ever I had two state champions. Our 200 and 400 free relays won and our 400 free relay swam the second fastest time in state history. To say we were proud would be an understatement. We ended 4th as a team which is one spot lower than I wanted, but it was a 3 way battle for 2nd - 4th. We swam very well.
Work has been work. I took a new job within Polaris but have not started yet as I am wrapping up the last projects from my old role.
What's next?? After a couple more weeks of work, I will be off for my European vacation!! Katie, her sister and I will be off for a couple weeks of tooling around Europe. We will land in Frankfurt on Christmas morning and then start a 10 day trip to Barcelona, Rome and London. I am so excited for the trip!
I will do some more detailed blogs about the last few months, but wanted to give everyone a quick update of my life. Although I think I talk to almost everyone that reads this, but updating every once in a while is fun.
And of course, look for the new installment of the holiday blog coming soon......

No comments: