Friday, May 4, 2012

My archenemy has returned..... Drywall.

May 4, 2012- Well, it's time of the project again. Mood swings, sweats, some cramping (in the hands), and ibuprofen needed at the end of the night, yes, it's time to drywall, mud and tape!! I don't know what else you would have thought I was talking about. This week has been about drywall. I got the wall up and 3 new walls covered, and finally last night was able to patch the ceiling. After multiple trips into the attic, it looks pretty good after the first coat of mud.


Ceiling patched and first round of mud.


Popcorn all down and ready for mud and priming.

New wall up, ready for some primer and paint!

Next steps are to sand, touch up and last minute areas and get priming. I hope to start tiling the floor this weekend so i can get the cabinet guy in to measure next week and start building those.


Good progress, but slow as always. Check back soon for more. Have a great weekend!!

No comments: