Monday, November 19, 2007

Italia!

11/4/2007- Today I arrived in Milan, Italy. After a very exciting taxi ride to my hotel, I head off for some true Italian cuisine. I find a local pizza joint and devour my first slice of Italian pizza. Then it was off to work. I spent the next four days working at our booth at the world's largest motorcycle exhibition. Our Italian team is very good and entertaining, even if I have no idea what they are saying!! But on the last afternoon I took the chance to be a tourist. So speed-tourist Beth was on the loose. I have 4 hours before I had to be back at the hotel so I hit the town. I visited the Duomo Cathedral (above), the shopping district, a very cool castle and The Last Supper painted by DaVinci. The one picture from the roof of the cathedral below looks like and M.C. Esher piece, it was pretty cool. All in all it was a good trip and I look forward to going back.

No comments: