Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I am alive!!

Hi all. I know I have been MIA for a while. Let me explain. I am in my final two classes of my MBA. I have never taken two classes at once so it's a little crazy for the next 4 weeks. But then, I AM DONE!!!

Work is great, busy, but great. Starting to lay out my plans for trips coming up this Spring.

I have pictures to post from Christmas and the Californians visit in January.

Also would like to wish my dad a HAPPY 60th Birthday today. He and mom are at an all-inclusive for the week so I wish them a very relaxing and enjoyable time.

Hope all is well.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Nicole Johnson said...

Hey...I was wondering when you'd be doing an update. Ha!!

South Africa this year? That's cool!!! How long do you think you'll get to go there for?

Also, I noticed a Chicago trip w/your ma and pa in March. Are you driving or flying? If driving, you should plan to stop in Madison to say "HI!"

--Nicole