Thursday, March 11, 2010

Moving Along Nicely

Last night I was able to finish up the framing, once I got a better drill!! I learned that a little 9 volt is not the best for screwing in 4" screws...... But lesson learned.

After my 5th or 6th trip to Home Depot in the last 7 days, i am really ready to get moving on the shower. Framing is done and the drain went in last night. Tonight is the first level of concrete to smooth the floor and start building the shower pan. Then hopefully some good progress tomorrow and all day Saturday.

Last, or next trip to Home Depot will be the rest of the tile for the shower walls, floor and the thinset. They are getting to know me there. So far I am doing very well on my budget. Very happy with the project so far. I will get some more pictures this weekend as progress continues.

Thanks for checking in on my crazy life!

No comments: