Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Day of Progress

Wow, I totally should have bought those knees pads at the store next to all of the tile supplies.... After 8 hours of tiling, the knees could have used them.

I started at 8:30 this morning with a goal to make as much progress as possible on the shower walls. I started with one row remaining on the back wall. Below is my time lapse for the day:

By 10:30 I had a good jump on the second wall.

By 1:30 I was getting close to two walls done.

At 2:30 I finished wall number 2!

I hammered out another 3 hours downstairs and managed to get a great jump on the final wall.

I hope to spend a few hours Monday or Tuesday night and finish the third wall. Then it's on to the shower floor. I am very happy with the progress so far and I am actually impressed that I have not messed up too bad yet!! Live, learn, and Read the Home Depot Tiling Book!

3 comments:

Nicole Johnson said...

So nice!!! Good Job Beth! Funny about the knee pads though. I remember when my dad and I did the wood floors in my townhouse..we thought the same thing. Saw them, didn't think we'd need them, within a few hrs, I was driving back to Home Depot to pick them up. Ha Ha! :)

. said...

Nice job - it looks awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, it is coming along nicely! Thanks for re-doing the shower for my visit :)