Thursday, April 22, 2010

We Have Walls!

Well, I am happy to say that the shower walls are compete. I am very happy with the progress to this point and am ready for the next we major phases. I have laid out the tile for the shower floor, but need to wait for a new drain cover so that phase will wait.

The next phase will be leveling the bathroom floor. It is slightly raised in the center so I need to level it and prep for tiling. I plan to hit the Depot on my way home tomorrow and hopefully prep and poor tomorrow night. After than Sunday I think I will be ready for floor tile in the bathroom.

The project is on budget and so far, I am happy with the timing. I had a goal of May 1, and it may be close to that or shortly over.

1 comment:

. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Wanna come do our master bath?