Sunday, October 5, 2008

Deutchland!

October5, 2008- So this trip over was the first time I got no sleep on the flight. I got one hour of sleep on the short flight into Cologne from Amsterdam. So my afternoon consisted of a short nap. We are heading to dinner shortly then an early night for me.
I did take a coule hour stroll this morning in the cold, misty German weather. I went to the Dom Cathedral and was amazed to be there during a service. I was able to sit in and go to communion in the church. What an amazing site. It was truly awe inspiring. I walked around the entire church, took lots of pictures and then walked the 30 minutes back to my hotel.
The Cologne marathon was going on so there were plenty of people around. This is a cute city and a nice downtown area. We are heading there for dinner tonight.
I'll have pictures to share soon. The booth is coming along well for the tradeshow. My work begins tomorrow.
Check back soon...

No comments: