Monday, April 13, 2009

Foreigners in France....

Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while, I have visitors!! Kate and Shannon arrived on time last Thursday. I picked them up in Geneva about 8am and then we were off on our adventure. We started with some showers and then we headed to Chamonix for the afternoon. We did the Aguille du Midi, which is a gondola/cable car which runs you up to 3800 M, just shy of the 4800 of the Mont Blanc. It was an awesome ride and gave us some great pics. The view was amazing and if you can believe it, people take this car up and ski down!!!

From there we went to a town called Cluse to check out a waterfall coming down the mountain. It was really neat to see.

After the waterfall I showed them the lake where I run and then took them to the store to get stuff for dinner. We went to bed pretty early as we were planning to be on the road by 8:30am on Friday to head to Italy. I have many more pictures to share, so check back later this week when we are back form Paris and I will share more from our trip to Cinque Terre, Pisa and Florence.

2 comments:

. said...

Awesome pics - can't wait to hear the rest of the story! Hope you ladies have a great time in Paris!

MollieJoy said...

Glad to see the girls made it there safely and are already having a huge adventure! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more stories!