Friday, April 3, 2009

My Office

I realized that in my 2 ½ months in France, I have not yet shown you where I work!! It takes me about 12 minutes to get to the office from where I live. Well you know I work at the Polaris France office. It is quite different than the Medina, MN corporate office I am used to…. I work in a log cabin. Yep, me and Grizzly Adams could be pals. Here is our reception area and small kicthen/coffee bar.

There are two other buildings that house the warehouse and the financial people, but the main building I am in is one big room with 5 people. I have my own big desk; the GM gave up his desk for me. I felt pretty special. I am in the room with the France Marketing manager, product manager and the 2 people responsible for Southern Europe sales. My desk is on the very left.

We have some cool units in the office. A very old snowmobile and an “exploded” ATV.

I am back on my European schedule now and am excited for my visitors in 6 days!! I have a fun trip planned.

Thank for checking in….

2 comments:

. said...

For some reason, not what I expected at all of your office digs! Thanks for sharing...can't wait to Skype tomorrow :)

MollieJoy said...

What a sweet office - far cooler than the cube-farm I slave away at daily. :)