Monday, February 16, 2009

Living in a Disney Movie???

So the last couple days I have been wondering, where the heck am I??? As I walk to and from my car each day across the field, through the old barn and up the big hill, I am seeing a trend. Last week the neighbor’s dog became my pal. He walked me home one night after sprinting across the field to come find me. Then the next morning he walked me up the hill to my car. I was just thankful he was there in case those boars came back!! So this morning on my walk up the hill, after the barn, a fox ran across the trail just in front of me. I don’t think they attack, but who the heck knows over here. Maybe French foxes are different. So I proceeded cautiously. Then on my way home tonight, walking down the hill as I was about to cross the field, a small deer came hopping across the field into the woods. Now I am convinced, I am living a Disney movie. I’ve got the Fox and the Hound and now Bambi. Too bad the three little pigs wasn’t Disney, but there were 10 boars so the math is off.

So my adventure continues…

1 comment:

MollieJoy said...

Do you have any mice in your house? I could sure use a dress for this wedding I'm going to this summer.... ;)