Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Simple Things

I have discovered that the things that bring the most joy to me and the biggest smile to my face over here are the simplest things. Yesterday as I walked out of the office, the sun was setting behind the mountains and casting this wonder glow over Mont Blanc. Luckily, I ALWAYS have my camera with me. It took me twice as long to drive home because I was stopping to take pictures of the mountains and how they looked as the sun set. It was gorgeous. Made me feel very lucky to have this opportunity to be living in this place right now. Here are the pictures I took. I hope they brighten your day a little… enjoy.

3 comments:

. said...

I have a feeling you are going to have a hard decision to make about what pics go up on your walls when you return to the States! Great photos!

MollieJoy said...

Amazing photos!!! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.