Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snowed In...

12 inches of snow, fresh powder, living on a hill…. I am not going to work today! It snowed all day yesterday and got much heavier as the day went on. I was driving up the hill in 4-6 inches of snow and I was pretty nervous as I wound my way up the hill. I made it to the driveway and was relieved to turn off the car.

This morning I awoke to more snow. Outside my window there are mounds of snow on the table, rocks and trees. I am camped in my sweats, working from home. It is a beautiful sight, but I am nervous as the homeowners left me a shovel. I am assuming this is to get out my car later today or tomorrow. I am sure they will plow the driveway for me, but I will have a little work to get out my car. Oh I miss my garage!! But hey, this is an ongoing adventure, this is just another chapter.

Happy winter!!

1 comment:

katmarie said...

If it makes you feel better your garage is getting good use!