Wednesday, February 25, 2009

SIMA Agriculture Show



Well, I just survived my first agriculture show in France. It was definitely an experience. I did not have a lot to do the two days after set-up. I walked around a lot, watched beef cattle being weighed and other types of cows being shown. Then drove home late at night and got home at 1am on Tuesday morning. I saw none of Paris except the hotel and the expo building.

I think I was totally the wrong member of my family to be at the show. My brother and dad would have been in heaven. Lots of big tractors, machines and bulls.

It was fun hanging with the sales guys, but I am glad to be back home. I will be taking some time off Thursday and Friday since I work this weekend as well. I am ready to be home for a weekend and just relax. Maybe the next weekend….

No comments: