Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome to Sweden

Hey everybody. I made it to Sweden. Spent one night in Ostersund and then went to Kall, about a one hour drive. Got the apparel all set-up and then stayed there last night. Got to sit in the Jacuzzi in the snow and in the sauna last night before dinner.

Ate reindeer for lunch and dinner last night. Not too bad. Food is really good at this place. Today me and Thor from the Polaris office got all of the display units in the showroom and the demo units lined up outside. We may have taken a couple units for a quick spin, just to test them…

I am tired and ready for sleep, but am going to dinner soon with Johan, another guy from the office.

Tomorrow we will go back to Kall to clean the units and hang the final banners. Should be fun. I hope to be able to add pictures, but it may be next week. We are going snowmobiling on Saturday so I am excited about that.

2 comments:

MollieJoy said...

Ooh reindeer! Sounds tasty! I imagine it tasting a bit like peppermint and pine needles. ;) Have fun at the event!

Nicole Johnson said...

Beth - I just spent a little time catching up on all your entries..it had been probably 3+ wks since I've had a chance to catch up. Looks like your time there has been GREAT! Love the pics and the stories. What a great opportunity. We are all jealous here as we read of your adventures!! Have a great trip back to MN next week and tell your fam I said "hello." Take care!!