Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back With the Old Gang

It has been two days of the meeting and two nights of reconnecting with my old co-workers from around the world. It has been an amazing time seeing all of them again. Last night our AWESOME Swedish Idol DSM and his band played. I cannot tell you how much fun this guy is to watch. He got all of us on the dance floor for a few hours and it was a great night to just relax with old friends over a few glasses of wine.

We also have a great DSM from the UK who does a mean Elvis. He got on stage for a few songs and did an amazing job.

Check out some pics from the night and I will upload a video as well when the Internet gods are kind to me again.

Thanks for checking in!! Much more to share with all of you from South Africa and beyond.


My Swedish pal Niklas.

The best British Elvis ever!


A rocking night with the band and the Polaris International Team.

No comments: