Monday, August 9, 2010

On to my next journey....

I have more to post about from our meeting and our adventures there, but I wanted to let everyone know I made it to Zambia today. We arrived at our resort about 1:30pm. It is amazing. Words cannot describe it. We are staying in a national park and if we go outside the fence after 6p, chance being trampled by elephants or hippos. True to my form, I am snapping a ton of images and will share all of those with you when I return home.


It is weird for me as I have zero cell phone service here and have to by Internet by the hour if I want to use it.


I think I may win Jenny's over under bet for me taking 2,000 pictures. Tonight on a sunset cruise on the Zambezi river I snapped about 20 of some hippos and another 20 of the sunset. It is truly an amazing place. We all booked our activities and it looks like an action packed couple days.


Can't wait!!

No comments: