Wednesday, January 28, 2009

One More Day....

This blog is a day delayed, we lost internet for a while....
Below are some pictures from my ride today. We drove for one hour into the desert and then rode for 1 ½ hours. It was a very winding ride through many dunes. It was amazing to see the vast difference from our ride the other day. The dunes on Saturday were smaller and more frequent. These dunes were like carving our way through mountains. We were whipping sideways at times and wrapping around the curves of the sand. We have about 12 ATV’s and 6 RZR’s.

Today I am just finishing up some work and then attending two last seminars. Tonight is the camel ride!! It will be dark, but I hope to get some video or pictures of the entire event.
Thanks for checking in. I hope you find entertainment and some enlightenment from the blog. At least you can get a smile seeing the crazy things I am doing.
I want to say hi to the entire Jashinsky clan. Terri tells me that she has her mom, sister and grandma checking the blog, so hello Menomonee Falls!!

No comments: